Deep learning is a branch of machine learning based on a set of algorithms that attempt to model high-level abstractions in data by using model architectures. With the superb memory management and the full integration with multi-node big data platforms, the H2O engine has become more and more popular among data scientists in the field of deep learning.
This course will introduce you to the deep learning package H2O with R and help you understand the concepts of deep learning. We will start by setting up important deep learning packages available in R and then move towards building models related to neural networks, prediction, and deep prediction, all of this with the help of real-life examples.
- Set up the R package H2O to train deep learning models
- Understand the core concepts behind deep learning models
- Use Auto encoders to identify anomalous data or outliers
- Predict or classify data automatically using deep neural networks
- Build generalizable models using regularization to avoid overfitting the training data
- Getting Started with Deep Learning
- Training a Prediction Model
- Preventing Overfitting
- Identifying Anomalous Data
- Training Deep Prediction Models
- Tuning and Optimizing Models
R Deep Learning Training
Email : email@example.com
Call –: +91 97899 68765 / +91 9962774619 / 044 – 42645495
Weekdays / Fast Track / Weekends / Corporate Training modes available
R Deep Learning Training Also available across India in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Gurgon, Noida, Kochin, Tirvandram, Goa, Vizag, Mysore,Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Guwahati
On-Demand Fast track R Deep Learning Training globally available also at Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, London, San Jose, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Boston, Wuhan, San Francisco, Chongqing.