Internet of Things (IoT) is a groundbreaking technology that involves connecting numerous physical devices to the Internet and controlling them. Creating basic IoT projects is common, but imagine building smart IoT projects that can extract data from physical devices, thereby making decisions by themselves.
Our course overcomes the challenge of analyzing data from physical devices and accomplishes all that your imagination can dream up by teaching you how to build smart IoT projects. Basic statistics and various applied algorithms in data science and machine learning are introduced to accelerate your knowledge of how to integrate a decision system into a physical device.
- Implement data science in your IoT projects and build a smart temperature controller
- Create a simple machine learning application and implement decision system concepts
- Develop a vision machine using OpenCV
- Build a robot car with manual and automatic control
- Implement speech modules with your own voice commands for IoT projects
- Connect IoT to a cloud-based server
1. Making Your IoT Project Smart
2. Decision System for IoT Projects
3. Building Your Own Machine Vision
4. Making Your Own Autonomous Car Robot
5. Building Voice Technology on IoT Projects
6. Building Data Science-based Cloud for IoT Projects
7: Applied Internet of Things
8: Internet of Vehicles and applications
9: Cloud-Based Smart-Facilities Management
Smart Internet of Things Projects Training
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call –: +91 97899 68765 / +91 9962774619 / 044 – 42645495
Weekdays / Fast Track / Weekends / Corporate Training modes available
Smart Internet of Things Projects Training Also available across India in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Gurgon, Noida, Kochin, Tirvandram, Goa, Vizag, Mysore,Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Guwahati
On-Demand Fast track Smart Internet of Things Projects Training globally available also at Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, London, San Jose, Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Boston, Wuhan, San Francisco, Chongqing.